*All photos are owned by MySiquijor.com including those that are listed under Submitted Photos.*
MySiquijor.com is not currently accepting photo submissions.
· Scanned at a minimum of 72 dpi (dots per inch) to a maximum of 300 dpi.· Saved in JPEG format, i.e., with filename extensions of '. JPEG' or '. Jpg' at high quality with very low or no compression.
· No larger than 1,000 KB. Unless it's something really special, it will probably be downsized to 700 - 800 anyway.
· Attached to e-mail, no more than (12) at a time.· MySiquijor.com reserves the right to rename your files, and to resize and/or crop them, and to manipulate them anyway that we see fit. · Do NOT "zip" or otherwise compress, package, or encode your submissions. If you are submitting from AOL, please submit one file at a time to avoid the automatic "zip" by AOL's mailer. · All photographs should include the date the photograph was taken, the location the photograph was taken, details on the subject, and must include the photographer's name and a valid e-mail address.
· All photos MUST be of Siquijor! I will no longer accept any photos that could have been taken in any location other than Siquijor, Philippines. If your submission is of a human subject(s) or an object(s) be sure that there is a landscape, seascape, tourist attraction, building, etc. of "Siquijor" in the background. This site is privately funded and I reserve the right to refuse any images that I do not see fit due to subject matter, quality, etc. The use of obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented or any other material that I deem as abusive will not be tolerated on this website.
· You represent that you are at least 18 years of age, or you have reached the legal age of majority under the law of the jurisdiction where you are domiciled.
MySiquijor.com does not guarantee, warrant, or imply in any manner that
any material submitted will be displayed or the term or duration that
any material may be displayed.
If you do not agree with all of these legal terms, please do not submit your material.